2021 Education Days – LIVE!
OVC-IIBEC Education Days
Tuesday, November 30th in Columbus
Tuesday, December 7th in Cleveland
Ohio Valley Chapter of IIBEC is once again bringing to you a series of excellent educational sessions for roof consultants, designers, specifiers, and owners looking to keep up with the dynamic and innovative modern construction industry.
Get 6 HOURS of IIBEC CEH’s and AIA HSW Credits, see great exhibits, and do some valuable networking all in ONE DAY!
- The Value of a Properly Engineered Tapered System
- Modern Photogrammetry for Building Enclosure
- Industry Impact of 2020 FM Global 1-28 & 1-29 Modifications
- Understanding Code Requirements for Metal Wall Cladding Materials
- Building Enclosure Dynamic Interfaces of Fluid Applied Barriers, CI and Finish Systems
- Fall Protection and the Law: What Architects and Building Owners Need to Know
Join the challenge and find out if you “Are Smart Enough to be a Roofer!”
Quiz cards will be available at each tabletop and can be filled out throughout the morning sessions.
Cards will be collected at lunch and a winner announced at the end of the day!
$90 for Ohio Valley Chapter IIBEC Members
$110 for Non-members
$95 for AIA Members
Tabletop Exhibit Registration:
$180 for one tabletop (includes one person)
$90 for additional tabletop registration
A continental breakfast and box lunch is included in the registration fee. IIBEC educational hours will be provided to qualified registrants.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available During Registration!
Quiz Card Sponsor
Name Badge Sponsor
Annual Meeting Sponsor
Registrants are responsible for their hotel and travel arrangements!
Embassy Suites Columbus Airport
2886 Airport Drive, Columbus, OH 43219
Click HERE to book your hotel room. Room block cutoff date is November 8th
Cleveland Hotel Links