IIBEC Ohio Valley Chapter
The International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC) is an international association of professionals who specialize in roofing, waterproofing, and exterior wall specification and design. IIBEC is universally recognized as the leading authority in building enclosure consulting and is dedicated to the advancement of the profession. IIBEC consultants are ethical, independent, unbiased practitioners engaged in the pursuit and exchange of knowledge. IIBEC promotes sustainability, resilience, and a commitment to the industry.
The IIBEC Ohio Valley Chapter is pleased to offer scholarships for the 2022-2023 school year to students studying building or construction technologies, architecture, or engineering in Ohio colleges, universities, and trade schools. Both full- and part-time students are eligible. The scholarship includes student membership in both the national and Ohio Valley Chapter of IIBEC (a $200 value) as well as money for tuition, books, and academic supplies. Full-time students may be awarded up to $2,000. Part-time students may receive up to $750. Please see below for eligibility and application requirements.
- Undergraduate or Graduate Student
- Minimum 2.5 Cumulative GPA
- Must be enrolled Full- or Part-time at an accredited college, university, or trade school for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Majoring in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Building Sciences, or an adjacent field.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member or administrator who can provide a personal reference of active involvement/achievement is highly encouraged but not required.
- Renewable but must re-apply each year.
Please submit a One-Page Essay Answering the Following:
- Describe your goals, aspirations, and career objectives.
- How do you think professional organizations like IIBEC helps industry professionals excel in constructing the future?
- Please describe what receiving this scholarship would mean to you.
- Are you willing to participate in an IIBEC-sponsored charity event as part of your scholarship award?
- Include your Name, School, and Contact Information